Friday, April 23, 2010

The puck stops here!



To the point: We LOST!
McNorn finally pumped one in on the doorstep, but when you lose it don't mean jack! I am pissed, but moving on. I'm also at work running on fumes as we had a couple of "pops" after the game and I was up by 5:10 am.
Ugggggggggggghhhhh.

We were up 2-0 after the first and when the final buzzer sounded it was 6-3. We ran outta gas mid 2nd period and the refs were (pardon my french) FUCKIN' BRUTAL.
I mean, a couple of games ago they put their whistles away and let the boys play. Although very chippy at times, the outcome belonged to us. Last night they had their whistles out and were blowin' more than George Michael in a public washroom after midnight. The refs made brutal calls all night and THEY decided the outcome with a couple of 'key' bullshit calls against us. I'm not kidding, they were horrible and at the worst possible times! Trust me....this is not sour grapes over the loss........it's 'how' the loss was constructed.

Whatever.........besides the final outcome, it was a good season. I wonder how many weeks it will take before I go thru hockey withdrawal????
Won't be long!

Think I sharted......too tired to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment