Thursday, April 15, 2010

Suspended


Despite appealing the BULLSHIT ruling, McNorn will not be suiting up for tonight's action. Suspended for one game and if we win tonight, I'll be returning to the Boozehounds line-up for the semi-finals. If we lose, then I will be pissed until the start of next season.
Elation or deflation..........we'll see.
One last time: BULLSHIT!!

Watched a bit of the NHL playoffs last night.
Man.........I LOVE this time of year.
The Capitals start their series with the Canadiens tonight and I have my Ovechkin jersey ready to go once I get home. My prediction is that the Caps wrap the series in 5. I also predict that if I don't hit the beer store beforehand that I might regret it. I will call my buddies on the Hounds to see how we did in the game. I cannot and will not go to a game that I am not playing in. Trust me, if you have "been that guy" before, you would know how much it sucks to be a reduced to a cheerleader who becomes in charge of "waterbottles and well wishes". For a gamer like me..........it's a slow killer.
Shifting gears now.....
I can't believe my daughter is turning 1 year old next month. Time goes by so fast it's scary. I'm enjoying every second with her and she makes me laugh.....she already has quite the sense of humor and does things that she knows will make me laugh.
My wife is such a great mother and I love watching them together.
I am almost positive now that the Purolator dude is not the real father.

To JIM (convener of the ASHL), who upheld the suspension........
THIS FINGER IS FOR YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment