Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Never judge a book by it's crazy



My work can be interesting place to say the least. I should start by saying that most of the people that I work with are pretty damn cool. Sure, like all workplaces, there are a fair share of knobs too that are avoided as best as possible. Overall, I do my thing and don't have Hitler to report to so
there is no need to complain.

In addition, I also get to meet new and "unusual" people everyday. In fact, I have struck up some unexpected correspondence with a female client who attends our office on a regular basis. We had only spoke on two previous occasions but she felt compelled to leave a letter at my desk to read. I am happy that I am able to build such a rapport with the public.
Her letter read as follows:

To (*Me) *omitting real name

I was hoping to see what was going on in the meeting without being seen or identified but can't.
Possibilities:
The Persons in the work room are moved into heavier conflict of interest.
So:
1) These people could become instructed to stalk me in volume out on the street if they were shown a picture of me.
2) These people could pose as clients with the workers in conflict and cause something in the office to get rid of me.
....or. ?
I need to do some thinking...
I will talk to you on another day when I figure out safety measures.....

(end)

This just in: WTF?????
Sounds like somebody had a bowl of paranoia for breakfast with a side
order of 'can you tell that I'm crazy?'

She won't be the only one figuring out 'safety measures' today! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment