Thursday, April 22, 2010

Championship



Today is the day!!!
The final hockey game of the year for McNorn and the Boozehounds. We play for all the marbles tonight and if we lose, well, who knows when next (or if at all) we get a shot to be CHAMPS. The team we play are a bunch of meat-heads, so we will have to play hard and disciplined. That includes me not hammering anybody into the boards (again) if the refs have tucked away their whistles for the night. You blind, stupid and bitter? Hey.....you can be hockey ref too in our league! Going to go out and play my game and have fun.....and............WIN!!

The Caps have the Habs in a stranglehold going up 3-1 in their series heading back to Washington. Next game goes Friday and I fully expect Ovie and the gang to put the final nail in the coffin. His two goals last night in the 6-3 victory were vintage Ovechkin and NO I am not in love with him.

It's amazing how many people will glance at you nervously and then avoid eye contact with you when you look up from reading "American Psycho" on the GO train. It's a book.........not a 'handbook' people. Although I did like glancing up at this small Iranian dude sitting across from me with (ahem) 'cold dead eyes'. If he could have been beamed outta there by Scotty he would have.

That's right, I'm Patrick Bateman bitch!

GO HOUNDS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment