Friday, March 26, 2010


Stuck here at work for another hours and then the rat race begins.
The countdown to the weekend is in FULL EFFECT!
Not saying that I'll push grandma outta my way as I hustle for the 4:48 Train, but
she better get that plastic hip to boogie to one side or the other if I'm looking
for "on time" pole position.
I ain't playin' on Fridays!
I can't wait to spend the morning with my daughter while my wife is out for
Yoga. This work thing really get's in the way of what I'd rather be
doing!!
Ever notice that everybody is having a pure love-fest on Fridays?
Oh sure. EVERYBODY is your best friend on the last day of the week and the
weather is "Amazing" outside and it's "any plans?" and "seeya later, have a great weekend!"
Then Monday rears it's ugly head and a good percentage of the peeps revert back to douche-mode.
The sobriety that Monday morning brings to is more powerful than the illusion of "freedom" on a late Friday afternoon.
We take what we can get.
I'll be sure to enjoy mine..with the one's I love.
(& a Leaf game on Saturday night).

Gas up that walker grandma.....

No comments:

Post a Comment