Friday, March 26, 2010


So the Leafs won last night.
Against Atlanta.
They (the Thrashers) 'might' squeak into the playoffs. They are still alive.
We (the Leafs) are guaranteed to miss the playoffs for the 5th straight season.
DOH!!

What's worse?

ATLANTA:
To get that close only to get a sniff and get a "seeya later fuckface" salute from the team above them in the standings who makes it to the postseason......
OR
TORONTO:
To guarantee (again) in mid-April the best tee-off time at the most preferable golf courses that Toronto and the GTA have to offer?

You decide.

Me? I want a Stanley Cup before I am wheelchair bound (in adult diapers) suffering from Alzheimer's and pissing myself every time I wheel past a microwave oven that is on.

1 comment:

  1. I think that guy should cover that jersey with a paper bag!

    ReplyDelete