Monday, March 29, 2010

Back 2tha Grind


The weekend came and went 'just like that' (insert finger snap here!).
Jeeezus......WTF......and is it Friday yet?
Familiar places and half asleep faces all the way into work where I now sit in the
very place I licked my lips in anticipation of the weekend last Friday.
Man, feels like I never left.
I have an extra short work schedule on tap for the week; so I'd be crazy to complain. Weekend was awesome. It was all about hanging with my wife
and absolutely cute daughter.
Did the 'Earth Day' thing (candles no electricity) for an hour and a half.
It was relaxing and I was able to incorporate a *beer into the mix.
I'm very good at that (*situational beverage management).

After 'Candle-time', watched Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC) on
Saturday and the Leafs beat the Rangers early in Overtime. It was a bit boring at times, but the ending was great.
Can you hear the April chants of "Golf Leafs Golf.......Golf Leafs Golf" yet? They are not far away. My own hockey team "The Boozehounds" have their 1st playoff game of the year this Thursday.
Third person reference warning: McNorn is pumped and ready to go after missing the last 3 regular season games due to various reasons.
I HATE missing games!!
I need a goal too like Kid Rock needs a shower.
McNorn is overdue I'm going to bulge the twine if it kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment